IDroo End User License Agreement
THIS IS A LEGAL AGREEMENT between "you," the end user of IDroo, and Iteral Group OÜ ("Iteral Group").
Use of the software you are about to install indicates your acceptance of these terms. You also agree to accept these terms by so indicating at the appropriate screen, prior to the installation process. As used in this Agreement, the capitalized term "Software" means the IDroo software together with any and all enhancements, upgrades, and updates that may be provided to you in the future by Iteral Group. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS, YOU MUST NOT DOWNLOAD, INSTALL OR USE THE SOFTWARE.
The Software and any accompanying documentation are owned by Iteral Group and ownership of the Software shall at all times remain with Iteral Group. Copies are provided to you only to allow you to exercise your rights under this Agreement. This Agreement does not constitute a sale of the Software or any accompanying documentation, or any portion thereof. Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, you do not receive any rights to any patents, copyrights, trade secrets, trademarks or other intellectual property rights relating to or in the Software or any accompanying documentation. All rights not expressly granted to you under this Agreement are reserved by Iteral Group.
License to use
- You are allowed to use the Software free of charge for personal matters, excluding use for business or educational purposes.
- To use the Software for business or educational purposes, you are obliged to purchase a Business or Educational license respectively.
- An Educational license allows you use of the Software for academic and educational purposes including but not limited to online classes, tutoring, academic research and teamwork.
- A Business license allows you to use the Software for most kind of commercial activity, including but not limited to online business meetings, teamwork and brainstorms.
You represent and warrant that you will not violate any of the terms and conditions set forth in this Agreement and that:
- You will not, and will not permit others to: (i) reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble, derive the source code of, modify, or create derivative works from the Software; or (ii) use, copy, modify, alter, or transfer, electronically or otherwise, the Software or any of the accompanying documentation except as expressly permitted in this Agreement; or (iii) redistribute, sell, rent, lease, sublicense, or otherwise transfer rights to the Software whether in a stand-alone configuration or as incorporated with other software code written by any party except as expressly permitted in this Agreement.
- You will not remove or alter any trademark, logo, copyright or other proprietary notices, legends, symbols or labels in the Software or any accompanying documentation.
Upgrades, Updates And Enhancements
All upgrades, updates or enhancements of the Software shall be deemed to be part of the Software and will be subject to this Agreement.
DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES
YOU AGREE THAT USE OF THE SERVICES IS ENTIRELY AT YOUR RISK. ALL MATERIALS, INFORMATION, SOFTWARE, PRODUCTS, AND SERVICES INCLUDED IN OR AVAILABLE THROUGH THE SERVICES (THE "CONTENT") ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" AND "AS AVAILABLE" FOR YOUR USE. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, THE CONTENT IS PROVIDED WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NONINFRINGEMENT. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, ITERAL GROUP, ITS SUBSIDIARIES AND ITS LICENSORS DO NOT WARRANT THAT THE CONTENT IS ACCURATE, RELIABLE, TIMELINESS OR CORRECT; THAT THE SERVICES WILL BE AVAILABLE AT ANY PARTICULAR TIME OR LOCATION; THAT ANY DEFECTS OR ERRORS WILL BE CORRECTED; OR THAT THE CONTENT IS FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. YOUR USE OF THE SERVICES IS SOLELY AT YOUR RISK. BECAUSE SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT PERMIT THE EXCLUSION OF CERTAIN WARRANTIES, THESE EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES SHALL ITERAL GROUP, ITS SUBSIDIARIES, ITS LICENSEES OR ITS LICENSORS BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES (EVEN IF ITERAL GROUP HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES) THAT RESULT FROM ANY ASPECT OF THE USE OF, OR INABILITY TO USE, THE SERVICES. THIS LIMITATION APPLIES WHETHER THE ALLEGED LIABILITY IS BASED ON CONTRACT, TORT, NEGLIGENCE, STRICT LIABILITY, OR ANY OTHER BASIS, EVEN IF ITERAL GROUP HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGE. BECAUSE SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, ITERAL’S LIABILITY IN SUCH JURISDICTIONS SHALL BE LIMITED TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
Term and Termination
This Agreement is effective upon your acceptance as provided herein and payment of the applicable license fees (if any), and will remain in force until terminated. You may terminate the licenses granted in this Agreement at any time by destroying the Software and any accompanying documentation, together with any and all copies thereof. The licenses granted in this Agreement will terminate automatically if you breach any of its terms or conditions or any of the terms or conditions of any other agreement between you and Iteral Group. Upon termination, you shall immediately destroy the original and all copies of the Software and any accompanying documentation, or return them to Iteral Group.
Iteral Group welcomes suggestions for enhancing the Software and any accompanying documentation that may result in computer programs, reports, presentations, documents, ideas or inventions relating or useful to Iteral Group's business. You acknowledge that all title, ownership rights, and intellectual property rights concerning such suggestions shall become the exclusive property of Iteral Group and may be used for its business purposes in its sole discretion without any payment or accounting to you.